Add scoping to plugin migrations.
|Assigned To:||Shimon Shtein|
|Target version:||Team Ivan backlog|
|Found in release:||
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Plugin migration names should end with .my_plugin.rb.
It will enable users to migrate a plugin independently of other plugins.
- Target version set to Team Ivan Iteration 3
- Target version changed from Team Ivan Iteration 3 to Team Ivan Iteration 4
- Target version changed from Team Ivan Iteration 4 to Team Ivan Iteration 5
- Target version changed from Team Ivan Iteration 5 to Team Ivan backlog
Seems we are not spending the time on this right now, moving to backlog, let's revisit it for next planning
- Duplicates Tracker #19454: Mark plugin migrations to be able to run them separately for each plugin. added
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
Also available in: Atom