Removing puppet module causes content view to not show that unit within it
|Target version:||Team Brad - Backlog|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Deleting a content unit from a repository seems to delete the record from our database for that content unit even if it is published in A content view (in which case it would still be available in that CV).
We should just remove it from the repository instead.
#1 Updated by Justin Sherrill 4 months ago
- Subject changed from Removing rpm/puppet module/other type delete db record even if published in a CV to Removing rpm/puppet module causes content view to not show that unit within it
Actually we aren't removing it from the table, but instead it seems that the queries are incorrect when trying to search for it (and are relying on it being in Library)
#3 Updated by Justin Sherrill 4 months ago
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a puppet repo
2. UPload a puppet module
3. Publish a CV with that module
4. From the repo details page, remove that puppet module from the repo
5. Visit the content view version details page
6. View the puppet modules in the content view version details
7. Observe that the module is not there.