"Recurring logics" menu name does not make sense
|Target version:||Foreman - Team Marek backlog|
|Found in release:||Pull request:||https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-tasks/pull/218|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1336805
Description of problem:
The menu name "Recurring logics" under Monitor does not make sense. It should be named to something like "Task Schedules" or something similar
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into Satellite 6.2 BETA (SNAP 11)
2. Check the Menu "Monitor"
3. check-out the "Recurring logics" menu name
It lists "Recurring logics"
Something like "Task Schedules" would be more appropriate
One can see the name in the URL: https://<your satellite 6>/foreman_tasks/recurring_logics
#11 Updated by Marek Hulán 10 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to New
- Assigned To deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Low
- Target version changed from Team Marek Iteration 15 to Team Marek backlog
The PR in current form will likely not be accepted. Resetting the state.