Docker repos with disable sync plans causes UI error
|Assigned To:||Partha Aji|
|Target version:||Team Tom - iteration 10|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
|Release||Katello 3.5.0||Release relationship||Auto|
1) Create sync plan
2) Disable said sync plan
3) Create new product, set sync plan from step (1) to the product.
4) Try to create docker/yum repository in the product it will fail with error - undefined method `iso8601' for nil:NilClass
I see that an incomplete repo get created in the database, after above error it does not allow to create repo with same name. Under Repositories tab for the product we can not see any repo listed.
This issue is because the sync plan is disabled. "Sync Enabled - No "
Fixes #18036 - Correctly sets sync plan schedules
This commit fixes a bug where a disabled sync plan caused an ISE when
a new repository was being created in the product associated to the
sync plan. The issue occured when there was an attempt to calculate the
"next_sync_date" even if the sync plan was disabled.
This commit fixes that issue by making sure that the next sync date
would not get calculated if the plan is disabled.
#1 Updated by Brad Buckingham 11 months ago
- Subject changed from Docker repos with disable sync plans causes UI error to Docker repos with disable sync plans causes UI error
- Target version set to Team Brad - Iteration 9
- Release set to Katello Backlog
I have not been able to reproduce this yet; however, expecting to get more input from the bugzilla reporter.