[UX] all host bulk action tasks need breadcrumbs back to main page
|Target version:||Foreman - Team UX - Backlog|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
|Release||Katello Backlog||Release relationship||Auto|
When firing off a content hosts bulk action the UI switches to the task page. This page is missing the breadcrumbs to bring user back to original content hosts main list.
- Subject changed from [UX] content host bulk action tasks need breadcrumbs back to main page to [UX] all host bulk action tasks need breadcrumbs back to main page
This is the case for all bulk actions.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Release set to Katello Backlog
The solution here is to display the task page within the content host UI like we do for products.
- Target version changed from Team Tom - backlog to Team UX - Backlog
- Assigned To deleted (
Also available in: Atom