when job status is being updated, only failed part of the counter seems to be updated before it finishes
|Assigned To:||Adam Ruzicka|
|Target version:||Foreman - Team Ivan Iteration 12|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Description of problem:
When we are running remote execution (ReX) job at scale, even when number of sub-tasks passes, cake graph on a job detail page still shows only red bar.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run a ReX job on 6138 hosts ("Evaluated at: 2017-01-30 00:00:37 +0100")
2. Check the status of the job in cake graph: it shows "2% failed, 98% failing"
3. Check the status on "Hosts" tab. There is:
3860 in success state
2133 in pending state
145 in failed state
Although there is a big bunch of systems passing the ReX command, cake graph only shows these failing. Will attach screenshot.
Cake graph should show also passing sub-tasks even before job finishes.
In my experience, green part of the graph will start growing once job is close to finish.
#6 Updated by Anonymous about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_plugin|fdb0330c6401e1c82a82259fbce9b8b0d0d9816b.