Issue when using Activation Key and specific version - Product Content still disabled
|Assigned To:||Partha Aji|
|Target version:||Team Tom - iteration 11|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
|Release||Katello Recycle Bin||Release relationship||Auto|
Description of problem:
After register the content host using AK, only one repo still enabled rhel-6-server-rpms instead of server, supplementary, common, tools, extras and optional.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable all above repos (RHEL6.5)
2. Create one CV
3. Crete one CCV and add the CV from item 2 Just publish without promote to one specific lfc
4. Create one Activation Key and point to the correct release version, library and ccv
5. On AK enable all product content server, supplementary, common, tools, extras and optional
6. Register the machine via AK
Only one repo appear enabled server
All repos above enabled
#2 Updated by Partha Aji 8 months ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
This issue got closed downstream.
The customer had an older version of subscription-manager (subscription-manager-1.9.11-1.el6) on his client. The content overrides enablement feature came after subscription-manager 1.10.7. The bug did not arise after upgrading.
Going to close this one.