API : get host by environment incorrect results
|Assigned To:||Amit Karsale|
|Target version:||Team Anurag backlog|
|Found in release:||1.14.1
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Request API to list node by environment give incorrect results.
All nodes are listed for all environments.
Found in version 1.7.1 too.
Requested url : https://foremanserver/api/v2/environments/1/hosts
not list only nodes from production environment
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Assigned To set to Amit Karsale
- Target version set to Team Anurag Iteration 12
- Target version changed from Team Anurag Iteration 12 to Team Anurag Iteration 18
Emerik are you using foreman version 1.7 or 1.14. I am having foreman version 1.14 and I cant reproduce the issue. Kindly confirm please.
- Target version changed from Team Anurag Iteration 18 to Team Anurag Iteration 20
- Target version changed from Team Anurag Iteration 20 to Team Anurag backlog
I'm using foreman 1.14.1 effectivly i cant reproduce this issue now. did i need some glasses ? may be.
I think this can be closed
Also available in: Atom