If you delete an org, it will still show as a possible org in the menu drop down
|Assigned To:||Thomas McKay|
|Category:||Organizations and Locations|
|Bugzilla link:||1384972||Found in Katello release:|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
|Release||Katello Backlog||Release relationship||Auto|
Description of problem:
If you have multiple organisations and then delete one or more, you can still mouse over the menu bar to change organisations and see those that have been deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create multiple organisations
2. Go to "Manage organisations" and delete one or more
3. mouseover the menu bar to change organisations
You see the organisations that have been deleted.
Only organisations that still exist to show up.
#1 Updated by Eric Helms 8 months ago
- Release set to Katello Backlog
- Subject changed from If you delete an org, it will still show as a possible org in the menu drop down to If you delete an org, it will still show as a possible org in the menu drop down
Org delete is an asynchronous task, so this would need some way to indicate an organization is in the state of being deleted.