Add "interesting" filter to reports
|Assigned To:||Paul Kelly|
|Found in release:||Pull request:|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Provide a filter on the reports search line that limits the list to reports that contain changes.
This constraint should also be the default for the link on the reports page for a host. That is, a host's list of reports should only contain those of interest.
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 7 years ago
- Target version set to 0.1-6
- it doesn't work - the box is selected, but the reports are not correct (you see all reports, not just interesting ones).
- I'm not sure that I want to users not to be able to see the good reports, if I understood correctly, your patch will not allow us to see the good reports in the list.
#3 Updated by Paul Kelly almost 7 years ago
1) There is a misunderstanding here. When you select the reports page you get ALL reports. If you access search you are presented with a search builder with the interesting filter activated by default. You can remove that tick if you wish.
2) The user is able to see whatever reports that they want via the search facility. Maybe we should go the whole way, (as you thought,) and set the interesting flag for reports on the reports front page and not just in the search line. The user could then see all reports just by unticking the interesting flag on the search line and clicking GO. If this were the case though, you would only be given a list of hosts that had something to report and not all hosts; but maybe this is better anyway. What do you think?