Many of the list/index page columns dont get when their details change
|Assigned To:||Walden Raines|
|Target version:||Team Tom - backlog|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Take the example of the following issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/6807
1. create a host collection
2. add two new hosts to host-collection
3. Go to the host collections index page.
Notice that the content hosts count has not been updated
- Product/Repositories page (where we add a repo to the product and the index still shows the previous number)
- Content Views, where the repo/env names are not similartly update
- Gpg Keys with the product/repo count
and so on. This is probably true for every nutupane page.
We need a generic mechanism/service to automatically update the Index list when we change specific details of one of the items