Browse your puppet hosts inventory(facts) and latest status (puppet reports)¶
- View your hosts based on various criteria (classes, Environments, hardware facts etc)
- Import Puppet facts (e.g. if you are not using Storeconfig, you can still have all of your hosts inventory).
- See host status based on puppet reports (E.g. what has changed, failed skipped etc)
- See a Dashboard like view for your nodes
Define your nodes setup through Puppet External_Nodes.¶
Provision your servers (currently supported Kickstart, Jumpstart and Preseed) handsfree¶You can use Foreman to install your servers for you! currently tested operating systems are:
- RedHat (CentOs) 3, 4 and 5.
- Fedora 10, 11
- Ubuntu 9.04
- Sparc Solaris 8, 10
- PuppetCA management
- TFTP management
Active Directory or LDAP Authentication¶
- See who changed what in your hosts
Query information about hosts¶
- Feed external tools information about your hosts based on inventory or puppet class values
- Allow puppet to query inside the manifest, allowing to have mini storeconfig like collection.
Any additional feature requests are welcome - please create a new issue