- Registered on: 09/22/2009
- Last connection: 09/28/2011
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 09/23/2009)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 16
- 08:04 AM Foreman Bug #1115 (Closed): Host parameters are not available via the API
- If a host has parameters, these are not available/editable via the API.
curl -H "Content-Type:application/json...
- 04:08 AM Foreman Feature #35: Allow hostgroup nesting for puppet classes and parameters
- Sounds perfect to me!
- 03:52 AM Foreman Feature #404: Foreman creates node when importing facts
- Hi Ohad,
How about a list in settings, say "Ignored Nodes" or similar. wild cards would be good -
- 04:04 PM Foreman Feature #489 (Closed): Foreman API method to add/change values
- The API is great news and i'm just about to write some code to use it. I'd like to see a call for adding or changing...
- 03:57 PM Foreman Wiki edit: Who_Uses_Foreman (#16)
- 11:01 AM Foreman Feature #404 (Closed): Foreman creates node when importing facts
- Would be good to choose whether to create nodes or ignore nodes when foreman imports facts.
- 08:44 AM Foreman Bug #398: domain wrong if host contians a '.'
- Pulled update. Tested okay.
- 09:34 PM Foreman Revision 61dc8cee: fixes bug #398 - issue with adding hosts with full stops
- This introduce a small behaviour change, before, once adding host like:
x.domain.net, foreman would automatically add...
- 02:05 PM Foreman Bug #398: domain wrong if host contians a '.'
- Here's my patch.
- 11:26 AM Foreman Bug #398: domain wrong if host contians a '.'
- http://localhost:3000/node/ms-01.cl-01?format=yml works
Also available in: Atom