- Registered on: 08/12/2010
- Last connection: 10/16/2013
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 08/16/2010)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 05/25/2017)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 3
- 09:02 AM Foreman Bug #3310 (New): Hosts stay selected after host table refresh
- If you filter hosts on the host table with a condition such as organization and then select a few and change their or...
- 11:31 AM Foreman Bug #3277 (Closed): Filtering host from within the organization table fails with organization nam...
- Applied in changeset commit:8f6ad8a8b3ec2091195cfdcd8a1b7f865a6afd3f.
- 11:19 AM Foreman Revision 8f6ad8a8: fixes #3277 - host search link now quotes taxonomy name
- 10:15 AM Foreman Bug #3277 (Closed): Filtering host from within the organization table fails with organization nam...
- Assume you got a organization with a name such as "Corporate IT" and added hosts to it, the "host" redirect on the "o...
- 08:45 AM Foreman Feature #2936: Number of hosts shown in hosts/index
- Not exactly related to the request, but imho it would be nice if there was an optional url parameter to restrict the ...
- 06:31 PM Foreman Bug #3212 (Closed): defer MySQL foreign key constraints for rake db:convert:prod2dev
- Applied in changeset commit:7e6244e4b15df85a058d30221a7fcdb3a631737d.
- 06:16 PM Foreman Revision 7e6244e4: fixes #3212 - disable constraint checks for mysql databases during db:prod2dev
- 03:54 AM Foreman Bug #476 (Closed): rhel init script fails to start up foreman
- When starting foreman with "service foreman start" the init script provided by the rpm states okay. Checking the stat...
- 11:55 AM Foreman Bug #336: Facts not imported when running the task puppet:import:hosts_and_facts
- Hi Ohad,
as agreed on irc, here is the fact file from the rhel 5 machine.
Also available in: Atom