- Registered on: 11/25/2011
- Last connection: 05/05/2017
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 03/18/2012)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 20
- 04:05 AM Foreman Bug #19623: Changes to vmware vm gives 'Could not find network X on VMWare compute resource'
- Ok, talked to VMware and according to them it is perfectly normal that a portgroup has different values in these attr...
- 03:39 AM Foreman Bug #19623: Changes to vmware vm gives 'Could not find network X on VMWare compute resource'
- Apparently there is a third portgroup attribute in vmware that may be of relevance - 'Id'. This matches the value dis...
- 02:45 AM Foreman Bug #19623 (New): Changes to vmware vm gives 'Could not find network X on VMWare compute resource'
- I have created a vm on our vsphere cluster from Foreman without problems, everything looks fine. But if I try to upda...
- 07:56 AM Foreman Bug #19565 (Rejected): Missing host parameters in foreman_hooks json
- Started playing with foreman_hooks and noticed that the json data passed to my hook script is missing host parameters...
- 03:31 AM Infoblox Bug #19533: undefined method `find_host_by_mac' for nil:NilClass
- I had another problem with the infoblox plugin after the update, which was more obvious to me that it was related to ...
- 03:19 AM Infoblox Bug #19533: undefined method `find_host_by_mac' for nil:NilClass
- Ah, you're right - see the errors from the proxy log below. I'm running foreman-proxy-1.15.0-1.el7.noarch. (and rubyg...
- 02:48 AM Infoblox Bug #19533 (New): undefined method `find_host_by_mac' for nil:NilClass
- After upgrading to 1.15 I get an error when a new host try to notify Foreman that the build is done via the REST API....
- 06:26 AM Foreman Bug #18200: audit log full of oauth_consumer_secret entries
- We're using ldap auth and as per the recommendations in the documentation we use a cron job running ...
- 09:26 AM Foreman Feature #110: support hostname naming standards
- It would be great if you besides random-based and mac-based name-generator could specify an external script which wou...
- 02:06 AM Smart Proxy Bug #19429 (New): puppetca module should not run puppet cert commands as root
- Currently, the puppetca code is set up to run 'puppet cert' commands via sudo as root. This seems to me to be an unne...
Also available in: Atom