- Registered on: 01/05/2012
- Last connection: 03/31/2012
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 01/05/2012)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 16
- 04:13 AM Foreman Bug #1537 (Closed): Upload-Field displayed incorrectly in "provisioning templates"
- this has been fixed by the latest WebUI redesign.
- 03:47 AM Foreman Bug #1572 (Closed): Selected Domains are not saved when importing Subnet from Smart-Proxy
- If you import a subnet from your foreman-proxy the selected domains are not saved.
You have to edit the subnet afterw...
- 02:01 AM Packaging Bug #1569 (Closed): Init-Script for RHEL doesnt work
- The Init-RC Script for RHEL on RHEL6 doesnt work if you are not in the foreman-home.
If you run /etc/init.d/foreman s...
- 06:48 AM Foreman Support #1550: Migration from v 0.1.5 to lastest 0.4 fails
- I also have seen this kind of issue on a test-install yesterday.
puppet+puppetmaster and foreman are on ...
- 06:20 AM Foreman Bug #1537 (Closed): Upload-Field displayed incorrectly in "provisioning templates"
- The new Upload-System in the Provisioning-Templates Menü is not displayed correctly in FF 10 and 11.
- 03:55 AM Foreman Feature #1536 (Closed): Foreman should check DHCP entries on build
- Foreman should always check if a DHCP-Entry for a host is still present if the host gets rebuild.
In my case Forem...
- 08:45 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Solaris_Unattended_installation (#28)
- 08:45 AM Foreman Wiki edit: Solaris_Unattended_installation (#27)
- 07:18 AM Smart Proxy Feature #1458: HTTP/HTTPS/FTP Proxy-Support
- It doesn't work for me, because I need proxy support for some servers only.
This means, intranet-webservers are not r...
- 11:13 AM Foreman Feature #1466 (Need more information): Architecture should be visible in OS-Name
- When creating new Operating Systems, the name-generation should include the architecture (x86_64/i386/sparc/whatever)...
Also available in: Atom