- Registered on: 08/24/2010
- Last connection: 01/03/2017
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 08/25/2010)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 05/25/2017)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 4
- 04:04 PM Foreman Bug #472 (Closed): Destroying domains redirects to main domain
- I got lots of empty domains(0 hosts) due to different reasons, bad naming, rename, decommissioned, etc. When deleting...
- 02:52 PM Foreman Bug #374: Reloading the webpage of a deleted host
- Not able to reproduce it anymore on 0.1.5, I'll try in 0.1.6rc too.
- 04:42 PM Foreman Bug #374: Reloading the webpage of a deleted host
- I think is important to say that I'm currently using foreman as a reporter tool, as I don't use external nodes nor st...
- 04:54 PM Foreman Feature #380 (New): HIstorical data for the Dashboard view
- It might be useful to have historical data at least for the Run Distribution or able to expand to a wider range.
- 07:59 PM Foreman Feature #375 (Closed): Sort all elements in dashboard views.
- It would be nice if all the elements(Operating system, Environment, Model, Host Group) displayed in the views below w...
- 07:49 PM Foreman Bug #374: Reloading the webpage of a deleted host
- It actually happens from the "Delete" or "Destroy" for any host.
- 07:41 PM Foreman Bug #374 (Closed): Reloading the webpage of a deleted host
- When deleting a node/host directly in the page that shows it's details e.g. http://foreman/hosts/<id> foreman attempt...
- 06:57 PM Foreman Feature #349: Add more report filters
- One use case I currently have is "get all the hosts with same error in the last report", quite useful when we know ho...
Also available in: Atom