- Registered on: 03/30/2012
- Last connection: 07/07/2014
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 06/10/2012)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 9
- 03:25 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6396: an error removing a DHCP record (record doesn't exist) stops the delete process for a ...
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> David, do you still have the proxy.log from this incident? I'd just like to include it for t...
- 06:33 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6396: an error removing a DHCP record (record doesn't exist) stops the delete process for a ...
- Dominic, I do have a log, with a ton of debugging I added as a temporary measure to help me narrow this down. I am o...
- 11:26 AM Smart Proxy Bug #6412: Trying to remove a DHCP record fails due to an invalid subnet check
- Copying the description I just wrote into github, as it explains this behavior better:
A small correction - if...
- 11:13 AM Smart Proxy Bug #6396: an error removing a DHCP record (record doesn't exist) stops the delete process for a ...
Without further detail, I cannot say if this will fix your problem or not. The root cause of your issue may...
- 11:18 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6412 (Closed): Trying to remove a DHCP record fails due to an invalid subnet check
- Take three hosts, add them into foreman via API. Then try and remove them. The first deletes fine, but the subseque...
- 08:24 PM Smart Proxy Bug #6396 (Closed): an error removing a DHCP record (record doesn't exist) stops the delete proce...
- Trying to delete a host that does not have a DHCP record generates an error that prevents deletion of the host. The ...
- 11:48 PM Foreman Feature #2800: Ability to push DHCP settings to two servers
- For what it is worth, the research I did indicates that any host leases added via OMAPI will not be picked up by the ...
- 06:18 AM Foreman Feature #2229 (Closed): Support IAM roles when provisioning via EC2
- Applied in changeset commit:"59e6620c1de731b0298a02fc41b4d15c9b98546f".
- 06:05 AM Foreman Revision 59e6620c: fixes #2229 add an IAM role field to a compute image.
- This allows use of IAM to control access to AWS services within an instance.
- 03:29 PM Foreman Bug #2017: compute_attributes is nil on a machine injected via puppet agent
- OK, I am a bit slow today.
I can hit the 'manage host' button, and all the selections for a bare metal machine come ...
Also available in: Atom