- Registered on: 10/03/2012
- Last connection: 10/09/2014
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 10/28/2012)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 10
- 01:40 PM Foreman Bug #7886 (Closed): Compute Resources in new host form should be ordered
- Currently Compute Resources are ordered by :id, should be ordered by :name.
- 05:16 PM Foreman Revision f7d5a22e: refs #2314 - more choices in memory drop down
- 07:02 PM Plugins Bug #2762: [column_view] Unable to access host summary page
- I'm seeing this with the 1.3->1.4 upgrade as well. Not sure whats going on here...
- 12:06 AM Foreman Bug #4114: Trends don't scale well and become very slow
- A lot of this is based on the number of data points as there is a loop that loops over each one to format it properly...
- 10:27 PM Foreman Bug #1932 (Closed): Allow LDAP authentication without requiring LDAP search
- No use leaving tickets close for ever. This is no longer an issue for me because of change of our setup.
- 09:35 PM Foreman Bug #2314: Smaller grains for VM memory/RAM choice needed
- 09:29 PM Foreman Bug #2314: Smaller grains for VM memory/RAM choice needed
- I also want this. PR incoming.
- 06:40 AM Foreman Bug #4016: Allow pre-provisioned storage with libvirt (multipath volumes)
- 06:02 AM Foreman Bug #4016 (New): Allow pre-provisioned storage with libvirt (multipath volumes)
- Foreman should allow creation of hosts using lvm volumes and multipath volumes that already exist on the host.
- 07:31 AM Foreman Bug #3932 (Closed): incorrect label for libvirt volume deletion
- Applied in changeset commit:718d28362b3de8296101c91a8e19e16b841e56c9.
Also available in: Atom