- Registered on: 12/05/2012
- Last connection: 09/10/2013
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 08/17/2013)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 3
- 02:01 AM Foreman Feature #2286: Run 'puppet node deactivate' upon removing a host
- +1 this.
The change should be fairly straightforward. Add the deactivate functionality to foreman-proxy and then h...
- 05:35 PM Foreman Bug #1745: If FQDN for puppetmaster starts with "puppet" Foreman strips the domain.
- "PR #852":https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/852
- 02:56 AM Foreman Feature #2944 (Closed): PR #849: network model selection for libvirt
I added support to libvirt VM creation to specify a network model.
- 01:25 AM Foreman Bug #1745: If FQDN for puppetmaster starts with "puppet" Foreman strips the domain.
- ok, so the code change was pretty trivial. I have it done, however I have 2 questions:
1) how do I make this setti...
- 12:58 AM Foreman Bug #2750: DNS record for BMC interface don't append domain name
- after a bunch of looking and not really finding what I was looking for, I found that you *can* set them if you specif...
- 12:12 AM Foreman Bug #2750: DNS record for BMC interface don't append domain name
- this is happening to me as well. I'm trying to track it down for a PR
- 06:55 PM Smart Proxy Feature #1224: DNSMadeEasy/Foreman/SmartProxy integration
- ok, will do that in a bit, thanks!
- 05:27 PM Smart Proxy Feature #1224: DNSMadeEasy/Foreman/SmartProxy integration
- another design question now: with dnsmadeeasy you apparently need to RESTfully write directly to a domain's endpoint,...
Also available in: Atom