- Registered on: 11/07/2010
- Last connection: 05/01/2016
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 11/07/2010)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 05/25/2017)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 2
- 02:09 AM Smart Proxy Feature #13667: puppet_proxy and puppetca modules load puppet gem in puppet 4.0 and higher enviro...
- Just so that others can find this stuff (as it took me a bit of time to figure things out): when you try smart-proxy ...
- 03:43 PM Installer Bug #6178: The installer should use puppetlabs modules where possible
- Specifically puppetlabs/puppet is the toughest, as you can't have puppetlabs/puppet and theforeman/puppet in a single...
- 11:26 AM Installer Bug #6178 (Resolved): The installer should use puppetlabs modules where possible
- Right now, a few of the modules the foreman-installer uses are theforeman specific. This creates problems when you wa...
- 08:52 AM Foreman Bug #437 (Closed): The wiki page with install instruction points to old debs
- I found newer ones in Issue #357, the reference on the wiki page should be updated.
On a sidenote: why can't registe...
Also available in: Atom