Can't set array parameters to hosts
Foreman commands (obsolete)
hammer host update --id 26 --parameters 'servers=["time.apple.com","pool.ntp.org"]' Could not update the host: undefined method `strip!' for ["a", "b"]:Array
The error happens on api side because hammer sends array object in value of the parameter instead of expected string.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/180 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Anonymous almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|1a31a19778c3d687aee0f387691305c3afca5c58.
#3 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 7 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1272980
Fixes #10547 - Can't set array parameters on hosts