New User without email should not be shown a success message
When a new user log in and does not have an e-mail address set, the user is required to add one before he can process with any other actions. This behaviour is controversial and might be changed in #10946.
However the user should be shown a error notice that the e-mail is required because a success message is misleading imho.
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
- Subject changed from New User without email should not have shown a success message to New User without email should not be shown a success message
- Related to Refactor #10946: User mail address should either be always optional or always required added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3604 added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 161
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Bugzilla link set to 1435409
Also available in: Atom