Unable to access plugin pages when user email is not provided
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1435414
Description of problem:
Accessing pages without providing email leading into error screen
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a user with minimum data (login, autorize by and password)
2. Add Role "Viewer" to user
3. Logout and Login with new user credentials. System will redirect to user edit page on first access.
4.Access some page. Ex: Content -> Product
Error msg on screen (see screenshot)
Meaningful error message.
Fixes #19529: Use main_app for redirect in case of plugins
Sometimes when entering the require_mail filter, the plugins context
is carried over and the route cannot be matched. Using main_app ensures
that it will resolve the path from the proper context.
#9 Updated by Eric Helms about 5 years ago
- Project changed from Katello to Foreman
- Subject changed from Unable to access pages when user email is not provided to Unable to access plugin pages when user email is not provided
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from Needs design to Assigned
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 286 to 287