Allow modification of output fields
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Output fields can currently be only added to the end of the field list. Hammer's output DSL should provide interface for removing fields and adding nested fields. This functionality is important for plugins to allow them to better structure the output and place fields into logical structure.
It will probably require adding some kind of unique identifiers to fields that would be used for addressing (it could be the field key by default with possibility to override). Such identifiers could be also later reused for selection of fields in the output (see: http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/19135).
#1 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 5 years ago
- Related to Feature #21635: Extensible commands in hammer added
#2 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko about 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Oleh Fedorenko
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/pull/275 added
#4 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 4 years ago
- Fixed in Releases hammer-cli-0.16.0 added
#5 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 32a2651adeb0b511ef6a137c19b1056b2ba246f6.
Fixes #21634 - Allows modification of output fields (#275)