Implement additional compute resource attributes for RHV provisioning
Description of problem:
RFE BZ#1559006 introduced some extra RHV options for Storage.
e.g.: "Preallocate disk", "Wipe disk after delete", "disk interface"
It is possible that these params can be simply passed as key=value inside cr_attributes, however it would be good to document them (show them in help)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.6.0 snap 14
Steps to Reproduce:
1. navigate to Create new host page, use RHEV compute resource and at virtual machine tab, choose custom template. then observe all the options for "Storage"
2. Try to set these as parameters using hammer
#1 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko about 3 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Assignee set to Oleh Fedorenko
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Category changed from Other commands to Compute resources
- Subject changed from implement additional compute resource attributes for RHV provisioning to Implement additional compute resource attributes for RHV provisioning
#6 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|ada8437ac0ab22a06fccf70cb9010a9dd2c86e78.