db backup tasks accept destination file
Currently our foreman-rake db:dump and db:import_dump tasks read and write to the root of wherever foreman is installed. (https://github.com/theforeman/theforeman.org/pull/245)
Users by default don't have access to /usr/share/foreman on a regular install made via foreman-installer.
A 'destination' argument that defaults to ~ would ensure users get a backup at a location they can write to.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.5
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1679 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Assignee set to Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Target version changed from 1.7.5 to 1.7.4
- Target version changed from 1.7.4 to 1.7.3
- Target version changed from 1.7.3 to 1.7.2
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 28
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom