add rubyipmi test_connection api call
Rubyipmi 0.9.0 contains a new api call that tests the connection and returns true/false if the connection to the bmc device was successful. The intention here is to make this available to remotely test bmc devices. Futhermore, a great use case would be to have a test connection button inside foreman when setting up the bmc interface but that is out of scope for this ticket.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/264 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Corey Osman about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ec00558c8673cf022722f090d2f58373d8bb14bd.
Fixes #9710 - add rubyipmi test_connection api call