From 09/04/2014 to 10/03/2014
- 05:03 AM Feature #7654 (New): Rolling-updates support regardless of base host
- The two competitors in the area of hosting docker containers (CoreOS and Atomic) offer two rolling update tools. Core...
- 04:59 AM Feature #7653 (New): Support Atomic
- We should support the creation of Atomic hosts. Templates and configuration can go through community-templates or be ...
- 04:56 AM Feature #7651 (Closed): Docker running container logs and information
- All the information that can be pulled from the Docker API about a running should be shown.
- 03:57 AM Feature #7647 (Closed): Docker registry view access
- Users need to be able to add new Docker registries and view at least a list of the images with information about them.
- 03:48 AM Feature #7646 (Closed): Create and manage Docker containers
- As an user, I need to be able to create containers by choosing an image from a registry, and a set of basic commands ...
- 03:46 AM Tracker #7645 (New): Docker compute resource support
- 07:40 AM Bug #5934: Cant create docker based hosts
- pls. also see foreman-docker PR: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/pull/9
- 07:36 AM Bug #5934 (Ready For Testing): Cant create docker based hosts
- 07:48 AM Bug #5934: Cant create docker based hosts
- There are a few issues here that need fixes:
- fix receiving a list of available images
- fix spawning a containe...
Also available in: Atom