From 09/16/2014 to 10/15/2014
- 08:02 PM Feature #7969 (New): Pause/unpause support
- We should support docker pause/unpause , that pauses all processes in the container and it can be resumed.
- 07:52 PM Bug #7968 (New): Multi-container operations in index
- Selecting several containers and running any operation on them (like we do with hosts), for instance, deleting, shoul...
- 07:48 PM Bug #7967 (Closed): Show processes running in container
- docker top CONTAINERNAME_OR_UUID does it, we should show it for managed and unmanaged containers
- 02:05 PM Bug #7960 (Closed): Console logs support
- Docker containers with attached stdout should display the logs on the screen like we do for other compute resources.
- 10:01 AM Bug #7948 (Closed): Order by name containers index
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-docker|513aae27a686758eea3d55616a0f54df9e4f60f0.
- 07:29 AM Bug #7948 (Ready For Testing): Order by name containers index
- 07:27 AM Bug #7948 (Closed): Order by name containers index
- Containers are difficult to find without a search box currently, first step could be to order the index by name.
- 08:02 AM Bug #7895 (Closed): Deleted containers message is wrong
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-docker|ebaa383da00609fde4333ea77da85441f58279a9.
- 06:28 AM Bug #7895 (Ready For Testing): Deleted containers message is wrong
- 06:34 AM Bug #7873 (Closed): Tests for controllers and models
- Closing since Jenkins runs foreman docker tests and new tests are being added to the codebase
- 06:25 AM Feature #7896 (Closed): Show suggestion to create valid compute resource on containers index
- https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/pull/13 Fixes it by redirecting to new compute resource with a warning m...
- 01:02 PM Bug #7924 (Closed): Jenkins should run foreman:docker tests
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-docker|c43ca48c9354b5bf1abdec0f1b98466eae143ca5.
- 11:34 AM Bug #7924 (Ready For Testing): Jenkins should run foreman:docker tests
- 11:33 AM Bug #7924 (Closed): Jenkins should run foreman:docker tests
- To do so the test Rake task needs to be chained to jenkins:unit
- 11:34 AM Bug #7912 (Closed): New container wizard path is wrong
- 11:07 AM Bug #7912 (Ready For Testing): New container wizard path is wrong
- 07:16 AM Bug #7912 (Closed): New container wizard path is wrong
- Clicking on new container from either the button in the all containers view or from the navigation bar will throw an ...
- 06:01 AM Bug #7893 (Closed): Access permissions test failures on master
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman-docker|221cfd7c29baafd9cfa042557433524f939a91e7.
- 05:38 AM Bug #7893: Access permissions test failures on master
- Fixed in https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/commit/221cfd7c29baafd9cfa042557433524f939a91e7
- 02:38 AM Bug #7893 (Closed): Access permissions test failures on master
* AccessPermissionsTest.test_0050_route containers/index ...
- 04:57 AM Feature #7896 (Closed): Show suggestion to create valid compute resource on containers index
- "All containers" will show just an empty page if no Docker compute resource is available. A notice message linking to...
- 04:55 AM Bug #7895 (Closed): Deleted containers message is wrong
- Deleting a container shows a notice "Virtual machine deleted", it should be changed to "Container deleted", both for ...
- 04:53 AM Bug #7894 (Closed): Compute resource "Docker" shows "virtual machines" tab
- Text should be changed either through a custom view or deface.
- 02:37 AM Feature #7875 (Closed): Jenkins should run on sent PRs
- 07:16 AM Feature #7875 (Closed): Jenkins should run on sent PRs
- The testing suite should run in the matrix before we merge so we can be confident it works.
- 07:15 AM Feature #7874 (Closed): API index and show containers
- An API controller that shows information about all containers and details is needed.
- 07:14 AM Bug #7873 (Closed): Tests for controllers and models
- The project currently doesn't have any tests. It needs a test base as soon as possible.
- 07:13 AM Bug #7872 (Closed): Assign name to container
- Currently the wizard allows you to create the container with a name but the moment it's saved the name goes away and ...
- 07:10 AM Feature #7871 (New): Deploy on Docker host
- If there are any Docker hosts available (let's start with any CoreOS\Atomic systems in the Host page), we should be a...
- 07:05 AM Feature #7870 (Closed): Search images in the host/hub
- Currently images are simply specified through a text field. We want to allow users to use the search field to search ...
- 07:02 AM Feature #7869 (New): Support quickstart images
- It would be good to offer in the Image selection step a few links to known to work containers in the hub. Stackbrew o...
- 07:00 AM Bug #7868 (Duplicate): Allow more memory types
- Currently available memory goes from 256MB to 16GB. It would be good to query the Docker host and show available opti...
- 06:58 AM Bug #7867 (Closed): Wizard should validate each step and destroy unfinished objects
- Currently starting the container wizard creates a Container and builds the object step by step. If for some reason th...
- 06:56 AM Feature #7866 (New): Links to other containers
- At container start time , and possibly even offer a default in the wizard, we should offer the option of linking to o...
- 06:54 AM Feature #7865 (Closed): Containers should be started with DNS options
- Either the wizard, or the start button should display some info to set up DNS in the container. Format is:...
- 06:52 AM Feature #7864 (Closed): Exposed ports support
- The configuration or environment part of the wizard should show a way of adding exposed ports. The Docker Remote API ...
- 05:03 AM Feature #7654 (New): Rolling-updates support regardless of base host
- The two competitors in the area of hosting docker containers (CoreOS and Atomic) offer two rolling update tools. Core...
- 04:59 AM Feature #7653 (New): Support Atomic
- We should support the creation of Atomic hosts. Templates and configuration can go through community-templates or be ...
- 04:56 AM Feature #7651 (Closed): Docker running container logs and information
- All the information that can be pulled from the Docker API about a running should be shown.
- 03:57 AM Feature #7647 (Closed): Docker registry view access
- Users need to be able to add new Docker registries and view at least a list of the images with information about them.
- 03:48 AM Feature #7646 (Closed): Create and manage Docker containers
- As an user, I need to be able to create containers by choosing an image from a registry, and a set of basic commands ...
- 03:46 AM Tracker #7645 (New): Docker compute resource support
- 07:40 AM Bug #5934: Cant create docker based hosts
- pls. also see foreman-docker PR: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/pull/9
- 07:36 AM Bug #5934 (Ready For Testing): Cant create docker based hosts
- 07:48 AM Bug #5934: Cant create docker based hosts
- There are a few issues here that need fixes:
- fix receiving a list of available images
- fix spawning a containe...
Also available in: Atom