From 02/06/2019 to 03/07/2019
- 06:24 PM Bug #26182 (New): Can't deploy containers from private registries (Auth issues)
- Hey guys!
Have this weird problem and I can't figure out if that's expected behaviour or just my config being weir...
- 02:27 PM Revision cefce4bc (foreman_docker): Bump version to 4.1.1
- 09:01 AM Feature #19591 (Closed): unable to remove docker plugin cleanly
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_docker|b7c39bfacc07a1a6ad560c3eb29d3e8badccd95c.
- 08:16 AM Revision 80b82711 (foreman_docker): Merge pull request #216 from ares/fix/19591
- Fixes #19591 - provide clean up task
- 11:15 AM Revision b7c39bfa (foreman_docker): Fixes #19591 - provide clean up task
- 11:12 AM Feature #19591 (Ready For Testing): unable to remove docker plugin cleanly
- 08:58 AM Bug #26056 (New): API to list docker containers always retrun zero result
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1677551
*Description of problem:* The API related to cont...
- 06:40 AM Bug #22560: Error while creating centos container on docker compute resource
- Thanks for looking into it. Yea, I checked with foreman-126.96.36.199-1.el7sat.noarch and tfm-rubygem-foreman_docker-4.1....
- 02:44 PM Bug #22560: Error while creating centos container on docker compute resource
- I know this is an old issue, nevertheless I wanted to give some input.
The creation seemed to work fine on Foreman 1...
- 02:27 PM Bug #26015: Docker plugin installation outdated
- Added link to pull request
- 02:22 PM Bug #26015 (New): Docker plugin installation outdated
- Some aspects of the docker plugin installation page are outdated.
I documented my encounter on this foreman commun...
- 08:26 AM Bug #22532: Test connection on docker compute resource shows ReferenceError: testConnection is not defined
- Confirmed in Foreman (1.19.1) with docker plugin (4.1.0)
Unless the console is open the user is not informed about...
Also available in: Atom