From 05/12/2016 to 06/10/2016
- 05:46 PM Feature #15317 (New): when searching for operating system, first search by description then name
- An example not working now is a column value of "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host 7.2" which is the description. ...
- 03:17 PM Bug #15314 (Resolved): creating lifecycle-environment now required prior_id even for Library
- not a bug, user error
- 02:38 PM Bug #15314 (Resolved): creating lifecycle-environment now required prior_id even for Library
- Change in katello api
- 12:14 PM Feature #15310 (Closed): subscriptions export should output the subs from the manifest
- In order to have a record of what subscriptions came in with an imported manifest, output the Red Hat subscriptions a...
- 05:02 AM Bug #15104 (Closed): enabled repository sets not being exported
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|ae7775e3bfdd8a302d4c75ec5f92d7588feade46.
- 03:06 AM Bug #15104 (Closed): enabled repository sets not being exported
- hammer csv subscriptions --export has no results
- 04:45 AM Bug #15106 (New): arch and release not calculated correctly on subscriptions export
- Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise 3.1 (RPMs)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server (RPMs)
Perhaps there is a field in json...
Also available in: Atom