From 06/28/2016 to 07/27/2016
- 08:21 AM Feature #15752 (Closed): add option to continue importing csv even if a row fails
- Currently, when a row fails to import the run is aborted. Add option to allow continuing import.
- 04:02 PM Bug #15744 (Closed): bump version to 2.1
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|8b6ea7ed839393b77c37cf1d144e02e3f3943abc.
- 01:47 PM Bug #15744 (Closed): bump version to 2.1
- 03:36 PM Bug #15748 (Closed): Test with Ruby 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 and not with 1.9.3
- hammer-cli, hammer-cli-foreman, and hammer-cli-katello have all already done so. This should be a simple change to th...
- 03:18 PM Revision 40d61e71 (hammer-cli-csv): Merge pull request #114 from thomasmckay/15744-v2.1
- fixes #15744 - master is now v2.1
- 03:13 PM Revision 8b6ea7ed (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #15744 - master is now v2.1
- 02:44 PM Bug #15747 (New): add column for download policy
- The download policy should be reflected in the export/import of repositories.
- 01:51 PM Bug #5513 (Closed): csv module: undefined method `version'
- $ hammer --version
* hammer_cli_csv (2.1.0)
- 01:39 PM Bug #15743 (Closed): when attaching subscriptions to content hosts handle multiple matches
- Currently when multiple subs match what a host is trying to attach during import there is no algorithm for choosing a...
- 12:21 PM Feature #15740 (Closed): refactor and update subscriptions and products to move red hat repo enable to products
- The subscriptions subcommand was used to enable Red Hat repos. Instead, move to products where they more naturally be...
- 08:59 AM Bug #15587 (New): convert Sat-5 export format to hammer csv input format
- The 'hammer import' command takes in csv from a Sat-5 export. The intention is to replace the import command with the...
- 03:16 PM Bug #15581 (Closed): hammer csv doesn't obey request_timeout
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1352910
Description of problem:
Execution of below comman...
- 11:03 AM Feature #15310 (Closed): subscriptions export should output the subs from the manifest
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|f04d61a89a11a5a97d4a4f0ebb29d9443522b52d.
- 10:35 AM Revision ed395fdd (hammer-cli-csv): Merge pull request #108 from thomasmckay/15310-export-subs
- fixes #15310 - export Red Hat subscriptions as comments
Also available in: Atom