From 07/04/2016 to 08/02/2016
- 05:01 PM Bug #15916 (Closed): As a developer, I want VCR test infrastructure added.
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|b50ceaa274ee55a3d2ccf0c7f734acb7de41afc4.
- 04:37 PM Revision 32d09ad0 (hammer-cli-csv): Merge pull request #116 from thomasmckay/15916-vcr
- fixes #15916 - infrastructure to switch tests to use vcr
- 04:35 PM Revision b50ceaa2 (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #15916 - infrastructure to switch tests to use vcr
- Switching to VCR will allow both running against a live server (as the existing tests do now) or to run in pre-record...
- 04:01 PM Bug #15748 (Closed): Test with Ruby 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 and not with 1.9.3
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|9eb2210ca8f826b02da54d89b81c45856ed510de.
- 03:40 PM Revision 9eb2210c (hammer-cli-csv): Fixes #15748 - Test on Ruby 2.1-2.2 (#115)
- 03:36 PM Bug #15916 (Closed): As a developer, I want VCR test infrastructure added.
- The rake tests should be runnable against either a live server or with saved VCR output. Add this to hammer-cli-csv.
- 08:21 AM Feature #15752 (Closed): add option to continue importing csv even if a row fails
- Currently, when a row fails to import the run is aborted. Add option to allow continuing import.
- 04:02 PM Bug #15744 (Closed): bump version to 2.1
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|8b6ea7ed839393b77c37cf1d144e02e3f3943abc.
- 01:47 PM Bug #15744 (Closed): bump version to 2.1
- 03:36 PM Bug #15748 (Closed): Test with Ruby 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 and not with 1.9.3
- hammer-cli, hammer-cli-foreman, and hammer-cli-katello have all already done so. This should be a simple change to th...
- 03:18 PM Revision 40d61e71 (hammer-cli-csv): Merge pull request #114 from thomasmckay/15744-v2.1
- fixes #15744 - master is now v2.1
- 03:13 PM Revision 8b6ea7ed (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #15744 - master is now v2.1
- 02:44 PM Bug #15747 (New): add column for download policy
- The download policy should be reflected in the export/import of repositories.
- 01:51 PM Bug #5513 (Closed): csv module: undefined method `version'
- $ hammer --version
* hammer_cli_csv (2.1.0)
- 01:39 PM Bug #15743 (Closed): when attaching subscriptions to content hosts handle multiple matches
- Currently when multiple subs match what a host is trying to attach during import there is no algorithm for choosing a...
- 12:21 PM Feature #15740 (Closed): refactor and update subscriptions and products to move red hat repo enable to products
- The subscriptions subcommand was used to enable Red Hat repos. Instead, move to products where they more naturally be...
- 08:59 AM Bug #15587 (New): convert Sat-5 export format to hammer csv input format
- The 'hammer import' command takes in csv from a Sat-5 export. The intention is to replace the import command with the...
- 03:16 PM Bug #15581 (Closed): hammer csv doesn't obey request_timeout
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1352910
Description of problem:
Execution of below comman...
Also available in: Atom