From 07/20/2016 to 08/18/2016
- 02:00 PM Bug #16155 (New): having no user or passwd specified in conf file gives unclear error message
- If the user has not specified a default username/password in the hammer conf files, nor have they specified in on the...
- 03:01 PM Feature #15740 (Closed): refactor and update subscriptions and products to move red hat repo enable to products
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|a2eda8bf9789bd4eee1da3d7ed59ce2705a615f6.
- 02:55 PM Revision f23f08da (hammer-cli-csv): Merge pull request #113 from thomasmckay/subs-rework
- fixes #15740 - move red hat repo enable to products
- 02:38 PM Revision a2eda8bf (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #15740 - move red hat repo enable to products
- This PR also fixed some aspects of the new VCR tests
- 05:01 PM Bug #15916 (Closed): As a developer, I want VCR test infrastructure added.
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|b50ceaa274ee55a3d2ccf0c7f734acb7de41afc4.
- 04:37 PM Revision 32d09ad0 (hammer-cli-csv): Merge pull request #116 from thomasmckay/15916-vcr
- fixes #15916 - infrastructure to switch tests to use vcr
- 04:35 PM Revision b50ceaa2 (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #15916 - infrastructure to switch tests to use vcr
- Switching to VCR will allow both running against a live server (as the existing tests do now) or to run in pre-record...
- 04:01 PM Bug #15748 (Closed): Test with Ruby 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 and not with 1.9.3
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|9eb2210ca8f826b02da54d89b81c45856ed510de.
- 03:40 PM Revision 9eb2210c (hammer-cli-csv): Fixes #15748 - Test on Ruby 2.1-2.2 (#115)
- 03:36 PM Bug #15916 (Closed): As a developer, I want VCR test infrastructure added.
- The rake tests should be runnable against either a live server or with saved VCR output. Add this to hammer-cli-csv.
- 08:21 AM Feature #15752 (Closed): add option to continue importing csv even if a row fails
- Currently, when a row fails to import the run is aborted. Add option to allow continuing import.
Also available in: Atom