From 12/14/2016 to 01/12/2017
- 12:02 PM Bug #17833 (Closed): release 2.2.1
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|be904d7e4731345a34fd5c1ffab6d2f9dc4f9cb4.
- 11:23 AM Bug #17833 (Closed): release 2.2.1
- 11:33 AM Revision be904d7e (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #17833 - release v2.2.1
- 12:01 PM Bug #17820 (Closed): content-hosts checking for available quantity of guest subs incorrect
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|f83015fe512839e2dbdb57a5d439fdfadbf31874.
- 10:50 AM Bug #17820 (Closed): content-hosts checking for available quantity of guest subs incorrect
- The code currently is checking for a subscription of "unlimited" quantity simply as "== -1". Instead it needs to chec...
- 11:28 AM Revision f83015fe (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #17820 - check available sub quantity < 0
- 08:54 AM Bug #17817 (New): content-hosts import should honor --search and only process the matched hosts
- Using --search during import should only process the matching hosts.
One problem, though, would be the processing ...
- 02:01 PM Bug #17735 (Closed): content-hosts export only writes one page worth of data, missing full_results:true
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|4a6b2238593304d9d225a3413391de75c9241e20.
- 08:47 AM Bug #17735 (Closed): content-hosts export only writes one page worth of data, missing full_results:true
- The call to get all the content hosts is missing the param to get all data rather than just the first page.
- 01:49 PM Revision 4a6b2238 (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #17735 - export content-hosts count greater than page size
- vcr - full re-record
- 04:36 PM Bug #17725 (New): import/export docker content-view-filters
- Blocked by https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/6441
export/import docker filters
- 12:06 PM Bug #17716 (New): content-hosts - skip setting values for columns that are not specified
- For example, if no columns are present that require the setting of facts, do not try to update. If Subscriptions colu...
- 06:40 PM Bug #17684: content-hosts non-itemized export/import missing subscription parity w/ --itemized-subscriptions
- At present in non-itemized mode (the default) I have tried to compress the important values into a csv-parseable fiel...
- 07:16 AM Bug #17684 (New): content-hosts non-itemized export/import missing subscription parity w/ --itemized-subscriptions
- The all-in-one subscription export/import default mode is not capable of the same features as the itemized method. Sp...
- 05:02 PM Bug #17698 (Closed): utils/subscriptions matches_by_quantity incorrectly references value in empty array
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|67225dc777715d43565911399414d33b1f0f97ab.
- 03:46 PM Bug #17698 (Closed): utils/subscriptions matches_by_quantity incorrectly references value in empty array
- This method should not be raising an error, remove that.
- 04:45 PM Revision 67225dc7 (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #17698 - no longer raise error in matches_by_quantity
- 03:48 PM Bug #17699 (New): importing content-hosts will prompt for password during run unless specified as arg/config
- Since the call to /rhsm to update facts requires authentication, unless the username / password is specified in confi...
- 03:45 PM Bug #17697 (New): print verbose message for subscriptions that are being attached
- In non-itemized mode, there are no verbose messages as the subscriptions are being processed. This makes it a guessin...
- 03:03 PM Bug #17695 (New): importing an unlimited quantity sub to act key prints quantity of -1 instead of "automatic" or "unlimited"
- 02:39 PM Bug #17693 (New): content-hosts --help missing description for SUBS_GUEST column
- The --help is missing description of SUBS_GUEST. Another case where a more robust column definition would be better; ...
- 09:01 AM Bug #17682 (Closed): release 2.2.0
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|9721620be5c7bcd7ad0536bbb7c8172cda3ed93b.
- 06:44 AM Bug #17682 (Closed): release 2.2.0
- New hammer-cli-csv release 2.2.0
- 08:33 AM Revision 9721620b (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #17682 - release 2.2.0
- 11:01 AM Bug #17453 (Closed): use /rhsm api to update content host facts
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-csv|04be28e11af6287b39f08b225b9c354eb9c0fdd7.
- 10:54 AM Revision 8e332d45 (hammer-cli-csv): vcr - record test=setup/setup
- vcr - record test=resources/content_hosts
- 10:54 AM Revision 04be28e1 (hammer-cli-csv): fixes #17453 - use PUT /rhsm/consumers/:id to update facts
Also available in: Atom