From 01/03/2017 to 02/01/2017
- 10:36 AM Bug #18325 (Duplicate): content-views export of composite includes the "count" column
- 09:57 AM Bug #18344 (Closed): Exporting composite content views results in an errant 1 in the file
- When doing a
hammer csv content-views --export --verbose --organization $ORGNAME
the content views lo...
- 01:50 PM Bug #18325 (Duplicate): content-views export of composite includes the "count" column
- Export should not include the count column. To reproduce, create a ccv and then --export
- 05:08 PM Bug #18229 (New): importing itemized subscriptions for content-hosts and activation-keys needs to support future dated subs
- When future-dated subscriptions become available in manifests, importing a CSV to mirror existing with future dated s...
- 12:34 PM Feature #18097 (New): As a user, I want to name :export: config sections for convenient use on the cli
- For example, I have a custom export defined for content-hosts...
Also available in: Atom