From 11/22/2015 to 12/21/2015
- 07:38 PM Bug #8340 (Resolved): current repos do not pass repoclosure
- 02:02 PM Feature #7739 (Resolved): As a user, I should have a single Katello repo file and an RPM that configures the appropriate third party repositories.
- 03:01 PM Bug #12846 (Closed): Unable to install upstream build due to hammer-cli deps
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-katello|689c6ce1d08ab137b0227a44bc952b4933658b2a.
- 10:07 AM Bug #12846 (Ready For Testing): Unable to install upstream build due to hammer-cli deps
- 07:35 AM Bug #12846 (Closed): Unable to install upstream build due to hammer-cli deps
- Description of problem:
Currently unable to install upstream builds due to hammer-cli deps.
Error: Package: t...
- 08:59 AM Bug #12741 (Ready For Testing): Move non-ruby packages to katello metapackage
- 08:35 AM Bug #12741 (Closed): Move non-ruby packages to katello metapackage
- This was moved here from https://github.com/Katello/katello-packaging/issues/77
There are a lot of extra package...
- 09:02 AM Bug #11826: katello-service man page lists options not available
- Having this as Documentation in Redmine keeps resetting the category in Bugzilla, which is looked at by docs team and...
- 04:46 AM Bug #12678: Add qpid-stat -q/-u to foreman-debug
- As I understood, katello related stuff in foreman-debug should be placed to katello-debug.sh script. Since I am unabl...
- 04:01 AM Bug #12678 (Closed): Add qpid-stat -q/-u to foreman-debug
- When investigating pulp or gofer issues, it is often valuable to know qpid broker queue statistics - ideally both que...
Also available in: Atom