From 12/09/2015 to 01/07/2016
- 10:36 AM Bug #12741 (Closed): Move non-ruby packages to katello metapackage
- 10:36 AM Bug #12678 (Closed): Add qpid-stat -q/-u to foreman-debug
- 07:38 PM Bug #8340 (Resolved): current repos do not pass repoclosure
- 02:02 PM Feature #7739 (Resolved): As a user, I should have a single Katello repo file and an RPM that configures the appropriate third party repositories.
- 03:01 PM Bug #12846 (Closed): Unable to install upstream build due to hammer-cli deps
- Applied in changeset commit:hammer-cli-katello|689c6ce1d08ab137b0227a44bc952b4933658b2a.
- 10:07 AM Bug #12846 (Ready For Testing): Unable to install upstream build due to hammer-cli deps
- 07:35 AM Bug #12846 (Closed): Unable to install upstream build due to hammer-cli deps
- Description of problem:
Currently unable to install upstream builds due to hammer-cli deps.
Error: Package: t...
Also available in: Atom