From 01/18/2016 to 02/16/2016
- 09:40 AM Bug #13285 (Resolved): Update katello packaging to include Pulp 2.8
- 09:36 AM Feature #9261 (Closed): As a developer I want to package all of our dependencies into the Foreman SCL and ROR 41 SCL
- 11:31 AM Bug #13676 (Closed): Create a sub package for ostree
- We need to create a sub package for ostree.
That sub package needs to include
1) a dep on pulp-ostree-plugins
- 04:11 PM Feature #13450 (Closed): Upstream packaging work for pulp lazy sync
- * squid (selinux?)
* python-pulp-streamer uses 8751 on localhost (selinux?)
- 01:05 PM Bug #13363 (Ready For Testing): Add additional QPID debug information to katello-debug
- 12:56 PM Bug #13363 (Closed): Add additional QPID debug information to katello-debug
- Due to the complex nature of debugging qpid related issues we need some updated logs and information gathered during ...
Also available in: Atom