From 12/31/2015 to 01/29/2016
- 08:52 AM Bug #8102: Need to add a runcible a test syncing a docker repo
- We are currently in the process of updating runcible to support Pulp Docker v2. With this comes some changes in behav...
- 06:41 AM Feature #13460 (Closed): docker v2: Disable v1 support and add support for manifest unit type
- As an initial step in moving towards supporting Docker v2 with Pulp 2.8, we need to do the following:
* Runcible: up...
- 07:35 PM Bug #10913 (Rejected): Remove skipping role tests when pulp-server-2.7.0-0.3.beta.el7.noarch gets update
- 04:16 PM Feature #13452 (Closed): Support sync lazy types
- 03:58 PM Refactor #13448 (Duplicate): Puppet distributor does not take an absolute path
- A puppet distributor does not need an absolute path, and this can be removed.
- 02:13 PM Feature #13187 (Closed): Make certificate authentication available in runcible
- 12:11 PM Feature #11613 (Closed): Need a model for OSTree content units
- 11:58 AM Bug #10609 (Duplicate): Add ca_file support to Oauth
- 02:41 PM Feature #13321 (Closed): Support Pulp 2.8
- Runcible test updates to get 2.8 in
- 03:04 PM Feature #13284: Update applicable errata regeneration code handling
- A request made to ...
- 02:53 PM Feature #13284 (Closed): Update applicable errata regeneration code handling
- This protocol has changed for pulp 2.8.
- 09:34 AM Feature #13187 (Ready For Testing): Make certificate authentication available in runcible
Also available in: Atom