Foreman is aimed to be a Single Address For All Machines Life Cycle Management.
- Foreman integrates with Puppet (and acts as web front end to it).
- Foreman takes care of provisioning until the point puppet is running, allowing Puppet to do what it does best.
- Foreman shows you Systems Inventory (based on Facter) and provides real time information about hosts status based on Puppet reports.
- Foreman creates everything you need when adding a new machine to your network,It's goal being automatically managing everything you would normally manage manually - this include DNS, DHCP, TFTP, Virtual Machines, PuppetCA, CMDB etc.
- With Foreman You Can Always Rebuild Your Machines From Scratch!
- Foreman is designed to work in a large (and small) enterprises, where multiple domains, subnets and puppetmasters might be required. In many cases, Foreman could help remote provisions where no experienced technicians are available.
PIpeline (11/23/2015 03:34 AM)
This project provides support for Jenkins builds triggered from within Foreman. It can supply Jenkins with an information on newly provisioned host by Foreman which makes it possible for Jenkins to deploy artifacts on the host.
- Packaging (07/30/2015 10:51 AM)
Foreman Remote Execution (06/09/2015 09:44 AM)
A plugin bringing remote execution to the Foreman, completing the config management functionality with remote management functionality.
- Runcible (05/26/2015 09:11 AM)
Gutterball (05/18/2015 04:55 PM)
Foreman and Katello plugin that integrates with the Gutterball reporting service.