Foreman is aimed to be a Single Address For All Machines Life Cycle Management.
- Foreman integrates with Puppet (and acts as web front end to it).
- Foreman takes care of provisioning until the point puppet is running, allowing Puppet to do what it does best.
- Foreman shows you Systems Inventory (based on Facter) and provides real time information about hosts status based on Puppet reports.
- Foreman creates everything you need when adding a new machine to your network,It's goal being automatically managing everything you would normally manage manually - this include DNS, DHCP, TFTP, Virtual Machines, PuppetCA, CMDB etc.
- With Foreman You Can Always Rebuild Your Machines From Scratch!
- Foreman is designed to work in a large (and small) enterprises, where multiple domains, subnets and puppetmasters might be required. In many cases, Foreman could help remote provisions where no experienced technicians are available.
- Packaging (07/30/2015 10:51 AM)
Foreman Remote Execution (06/09/2015 09:44 AM)
A plugin bringing remote execution to the Foreman, completing the config management functionality with remote management functionality.
- Runcible (05/26/2015 09:11 AM)
Gutterball (05/18/2015 04:55 PM)
Foreman and Katello plugin that integrates with the Gutterball reporting service.
- Deployments (03/04/2015 05:29 AM)