Foreman is aimed to be a Single Address For All Machines Life Cycle Management.
- Foreman integrates with Puppet (and acts as web front end to it).
- Foreman takes care of provisioning until the point puppet is running, allowing Puppet to do what it does best.
- Foreman shows you Systems Inventory (based on Facter) and provides real time information about hosts status based on Puppet reports.
- Foreman creates everything you need when adding a new machine to your network,It's goal being automatically managing everything you would normally manage manually - this include DNS, DHCP, TFTP, Virtual Machines, PuppetCA, CMDB etc.
- With Foreman You Can Always Rebuild Your Machines From Scratch!
- Foreman is designed to work in a large (and small) enterprises, where multiple domains, subnets and puppetmasters might be required. In many cases, Foreman could help remote provisions where no experienced technicians are available.
Xen (05/21/2014 03:21 PM)
Provision and manage Xen Server in Foreman
live (05/15/2014 01:52 PM)
a live cd creator for foreman, includes all in one (dhcp, discovery etc)
Snaphost (03/25/2014 03:54 PM)
A plugin to automate creation of CR images from Hostgroups
foreman-tasks (02/25/2014 03:33 PM)
Tasks management engine for Foreman. Gives you and overview of what's happening/happened in your Foreman instance.
- OFI (02/24/2014 04:34 PM)