Foreman is aimed to be a Single Address For All Machines Life Cycle Management.
- Foreman integrates with Puppet (and acts as web front end to it).
- Foreman takes care of provisioning until the point puppet is running, allowing Puppet to do what it does best.
- Foreman shows you Systems Inventory (based on Facter) and provides real time information about hosts status based on Puppet reports.
- Foreman creates everything you need when adding a new machine to your network,It's goal being automatically managing everything you would normally manage manually - this include DNS, DHCP, TFTP, Virtual Machines, PuppetCA, CMDB etc.
- With Foreman You Can Always Rebuild Your Machines From Scratch!
- Foreman is designed to work in a large (and small) enterprises, where multiple domains, subnets and puppetmasters might be required. In many cases, Foreman could help remote provisions where no experienced technicians are available.
Templates (12/09/2013 10:02 am)
Foreman_templates is a plugin to help manage the content of Foreman templates from Git
MCollective (11/27/2013 08:20 pm)
Remote code execution / Orchestration via MCO
foreman_setup (11/25/2013 01:45 pm)
The foreman_setup plugin.
- Katello (10/15/2013 01:24 pm)
Boot disk (09/15/2013 09:13 am)
ISO and USB boot disk support for foreman.