Compute Profile sub panel shows parent Compute Resource panel after save.
|Assigned To:||Tomáš Strachota|
|Target version:||Team Marek Iteration 3|
|Found in release:||Pull request:||https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3775|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1364608
Description of problem:
When editing a compute profile, after saving the form, the profile is selected in the right hand pane and the sub pane actually shows the parent Compute Resource data.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login, select and existing compute resource
2. Select the Compute Profiles tab.
3. Edit the Compute Profile and Select Save
Screenshot from 2016-08-05 18-48-48.png
Screenshot from 2016-08-05 18-56-48.png
#1 Updated by Ondřej Pražák 8 months ago
- Subject changed from Compute Profile sub panel shows parent Compute Resource panel after save. to Compute Profile sub panel shows parent Compute Resource panel after save.
- Category changed from VM management to Compute resources
- Target version set to Team Marek backlog
#4 Updated by Ondřej Pražák 8 months ago
Dominic Cleal wrote:
Is this not fixed by #14482 in 1.11.1?
I just reproduced this with 1.13-develop:
1) go to compute resources
2) select an existing compute resource and click compute profiles tab
3) select profile with unspecified vm attributes
4) make changes and submit
Also note that profile with unspecified vm attrs opens for editing in twopane, but when profile has vm attrs it gets redirected to edit page.