Move to strong-params
|Assigned To:||Daniel Lobato Garcia|
|Target version:||Foreman - Team Daniel - iteration 3|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Currently installing the "foreman-azure" package on RHEL7 throws the below trace-back.
ForemanAzure::Azure is using attr_accessible so must either be converted to strong parameters, or add the protected_attributes gem (RuntimeError)
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman_azure-1.0.1/app/models/foreman_azure/azure.rb:1:in `<top (required)>'
1) Installed setup using katello-deploy and RHEL7 UI Was accessible with latest nightly.
2) Installed Azure CR via "yum install foreman-azure"
3) Restarted the katello-service and found the above issue related to Foreman:Azure
#2 Updated by Daniel Lobato Garcia 7 months ago
- Project changed from Foreman to Azure
- Subject changed from Installing foreman-azure package on RHEL7 breaks the UI access to Move to strong-params
- Category deleted (
- Target version set to Team Daniel backlog
This is most likely because the RHEL6 installation you have is not nightly, but RHEL7 is (we don't have nightlies for 6). I'll fix it, it's a problem with strong params