[RFE ] Possibility to keep the scap reports after deleting the concerned host
|Target version:||Foreman - Team Marek backlog|
|Found in release:||Pull request:|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1390908
1. Proposed title of this feature request
Possibility to keep compliance reports for hosts even when they are deleted
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account name: RBOS FM
TAM/SRM customer: yes
Strategic Customer yes/no: yes
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
When a host is deleted all the compliance reports for the host are deleted as well.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements
To keep the records for auditing.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional
Option to not delete compliance reports when deleting a host.
6. For each functional requirement listed in question 5, specify how Red
Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any
10. List any affected packages or components.