task export lacks details about task sub-plans
|Assigned To:||Adam Ruzicka|
|Target version:||Foreman - Team Ivan backlog|
|Found in release:||Pull request:|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Description of problem:
Having a task with sub-plans (i.e. errata bulk install task), task export lacks /has broken linking this task to the sub-plan tasks. Even taking:
foreman-rake foreman_tasks:export_tasks tasks=all
will generate task export with invalid URL in Sub plans.
The "Sub plans" tasks are collected by the task export, but one does not know which are triggered by the bulk task and which are not. Please add some relationship among the parent task and sub-plans / child tasks.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Apply some errata to multiple hosts in one bulk action
2. take task export:
foreman-rake foreman_tasks:export_tasks tasks=all days=1
(remove "days=1" if necessary, this is just to shrink the task export tarball)
3. Open the task export on another machine and click to Actions::BulkAction task -> Run tab -> "Sub plans".
4. Open index.html and check if Actions::Katello::System::Erratum::ApplicableErrataInstall tasks are present
3. link in "Sub plans" is broken.
4. the tasks are there, but no clear relationship to the Actions::BulkAction
3. The link to be working
4. Some clear relationship what Actions::Katello::System::Erratum::ApplicableErrataInstall tasks are in the sub-plan and what are not (this information does not necessarily be present in the index.html).