it is possible to shade "Job invocation" page without way back to normal page
|Assigned To:||Ori Rabin|
|Target version:||Foreman - Team Ivan Iteration 12|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Description of problem:
It is possible to shade (I mean to make whole page inactive) "Job invocation" page without way back to normal page. Refresh is needed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have Sat with some host registered
2. Go to Hosts -> All hosts -> <host> -> Run Job
3. Not there is "name = <host>" in the "Search query" field by default
4. Change it to "name ~ <host>" or "name = <host>xxx"
5. Do not click "Refresh" button in "Resolves to"
6. Click "Preview" button in "Resolves to"
Whole page is shaded, but dialog listing hosts matching search query is not displayed, so there is no way to close it. You have to refresh (tried pressing "Esc" and clicking all over the page) the page to get control over the form again.
It should be possible to "unshade" the page
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_plugin|4057da930e93fd7fa39e8c32192f4dad50c3a07a.