All tooltips disappeared when deselects any option from selected items
|Assigned To:||Kavita Gaikwad|
|Target version:||Team Anurag Iteration 7|
|Found in release:||Pull request:||https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4101|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
All tooltips disappeared when deselects any option from selected items.
Steps to reproduce:
1. There is organization "default Organization" which is assigned to user "Bob" and one host is associated with it.
2. Create one more organization. for example - "Test Org"
3. Go to edit page of user "Bob". We can see that "default organization" is disabled with tooltip - "This is used by Host" under Organization Tab.
Check attachment [step1-edit-user-page.png]
4. Select "Test Org" under Organization Tab
5. See tooltip is still present on "default organization" hover. Attachment [step2-select-org-TestOrg.png]
6. De-select the "Test Org" from selected items. Attachment [step3-deselect-org-TestOrg.png]
Actual result -
All tooltips associated with disabled selected items are gone and CSS of those items are also changed.
Expected result -
All tooltips of disabled selected items should be remain as it is.
fixes #17630 - show tooltips after deselecting selected item
User who must be the owner of that host, is having
an organization which is assigned to the same host
then on edit page, you will see tooltip on that organization
hover saying "This is used by host".
When you will select any other Organization and de-select it
again, on de-selection of item all existing tooltips