Drop Puppet 3 support (installer modules)
|Found in release:||
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Officially Puppet 3 is already EOL since 1-1-2017. Both Puppetlabs and Voxpupuli (our only dependencies) are dropping Puppet 3 support as well so soon we'll need to start pinning on older versions.
This is a tracker bug aiming to deprecate Puppet 3 in our installer (including its modules) for Foreman 1.15 and drop support for 1.16.
- Blocked by Feature #18472: Add an option to upgrade puppet 3 to puppet 4 in the installer added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
Given all our modules dropped Puppet 3 and are using Puppet 4 I think we can close this. Looks like I don't have permission to though.
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #18472: Add an option to upgrade puppet 3 to puppet 4 in the installer)
- Related to Feature #18472: Add an option to upgrade puppet 3 to puppet 4 in the installer added
- Category set to Foreman modules
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Release set to 1.16.0
- Subject changed from Drop Puppet 3 support to Drop Puppet 3 support (installer modules)
Also available in: Atom