New Container wizard is missing proper feedback on image search error
|Status:||Ready For Testing|
|Assigned To:||Sebastian Gräßl|
|Target version:||Foreman - Team Daniel - Iteration 9|
|Difficulty:||Pull request:||https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/pull/186, https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-docker/pull/183|
When creating a new container, image search is failing but not giving any user feedback. Also when trying to finish the wizard any feedback is given and the page just not work.
Aways when an error or failure happens.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Containers > New Container
2. Select a Compute Resource and go to next step
3. Try to search some image, if an error happens no feedback will be shown
4. In order to test the finish step, just fill the image and tag with any value and proceed to next step
5. Fill the required fields and proceed
6. Try to finish the wizard if it is not able to save the new container no feedback will be given
No error feedback is given
Show some feedback, like an error alert, saying that something went wrong. A message is returned but is only visible when using the Developers Tools console.